Monday 13 September 2010

Title: Fitting in
Director: Samuel Pinner

Synopsis:
My film will be a fictional story based on a true story about a boy who has just moved schools and he is finding it difficult fitting in with all the new boys at his school. The film will show what this boy had to deal with and what he does to 'fit in' with all the new boys at his school

Who are the target audience?

The target audience for my film, is the younger generation. This is because it is based around school life. It is not aimed at people over the age of 18 for obvious reasons.

Which short films have you looked at to help you get ideas?

Time of your life:

http://www.britfilms.tv/short-films/short-film-channel/time-of-your-life I feel that this is my favourite short film that i looked at, it has given me ideas in my short film in ways to do with camera work. I want to produce some shots similar to this short film, but completely alter it and make it my own.

I think that the acting in this short film was not too great, so i aim to produce a film with better acting

What message do you hope the audience will understand from your film?

I hope that my audience will learn about how tough it is for a new student to join a new school. Hopefully it will teach the audience and give them facts that they can use. I want to be able to educate people of a young age group and help them when they go through the steps of moving schools.


Setting(s): My film will be filmed within the school grounds. This will be good as the facilities in the school are perfect for my film.
There will also be a scene in the playground, and the bus journey after school.

Cast: Blu Franics, Ben Dickerson, Lewis Tear

Crew: Myself

1 comment:

  1. Seems like agood idea Sam but I'm not getting a story here.... Who is the 'boy'? Why has he moved schools? What are the issues for him? Why can't we see him at home as well as at school? I need to care about the character and I can only do that if you tell me more about him and his story. Also where does the film start and end? Redraft for Friday.

    ReplyDelete